Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Visitor From Far, Far Away

Ah, all is right with the world again.
The boy has resumed eating.
And the mom has resumed breathing again.
Ha... I'm just relieved he's back "on the wagon".
 He was even in good enough spirits for a rousing round of table yoga.
He is such a funny kid.
He'd put one foot up on the table (hey, it was just the two of us)...
then he'd take it down and put the other one up.
 Tonight we spent a lovely evening at my parents house.
One of my favorite aunts (oh, who am I kidding?  They are all my favorites)...
flew in from Moscow, Russia. 
She and my Uncle Bob have been over there for the past three years where
he has worked for our church serving as the legal counsel for all of Eastern Europe.
Well, get this, they were finishing up the job and coming home this month and now
they have been asked to serve as the leaders over all the missionaries serving in the Ukraine.
They only have a few weeks in the U.S. so my Aunt Klynn is in town to spend time
with my grandmother.
 However, if Kean could talk, I think he'd say she came all that way to hang (cuddle and sing) with him.
 He's such a little love sponge.

0 comments: