Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

You gotta love Mother's Day.
The kids wouldn't let me out of bed this morning.
It seemed like I stayed upstairs forever while Byron and the girls put together quite the spread:
French Toast, cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs smothered in cheese.
Kinda makes a girl feel pretty special.
 They filled the house with flowers from the yard...
 and gave me the cutest homemade cards and sweet gifts.
It will be a sad day when the kids are all grown up and the homemade gifts
dry up.  Take a look at these fabulous flip flops Greer made for me out of cardboard and duct tape.
I'm telling you, it doesn't get any better than this.
Well, maybe.
Check out the special "Mother's Day Bonnet" Greer made for Thumper
in honor of the big day.
I'm not sure why but Kean was ornery this evening.
He's not eating much and whoo whee is he cranky.
Hoping a good night's sleep will turn him back into our happy boy.
As of today, he is off the Steroids until next month...
so keeping our fingers crossed that the yucky medicine is what is making him so unhappy.


0 comments: