Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rock Star

I headed back to the girls' school today.
Greer did make it into the talent show
and today sang a solo (the old Nat King Cole song:  L is for the way you look at me....)
in front of her entire school and lots of parents.
And... she ROCKED IT!!!!!
She was really amazing.
And for some reason, this dang computer won't let me upload the video.
But trust. me.. she was fabulous.
We also passed out ice cream to GiGi's class to celebrate yesterday's birthday.
 And we did the same in Reese's class.
Her teacher assigned today to be the day to celebrate her summer birthday. 
Poor Reese though.
They had her come up in front of the class to sing Happy Birthday...
and I swear, if she could have dug a hole and hidden in it-- she would have.
She looked terribly uncomfortable to be in the spotlight.
Where did that come from?
Once again, Kean didn't even know I was gone.
He napped all the way through my absence.
But Reese made up for him having to stay behind with this neat little
trick and the swing.

0 comments: