Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, November 16, 2009

Nurses Extraordinaire

Here they are... the best two nurses in the world. At least in my opinion. That's Deanna on the left and Liz on the right. In fact, I should do testimonials for St. Luke's-- I can't speak highly enough about the hospital or the staff. And geez, I should know! Who says Nurses don't make house calls anymore???

Finally, there were several of you who wanted me to let you know about "Brighton" Jewelry night at Flynn's Saddle Shop. It's this Thursday (Nov. 19th from 5 to 7:30). My brother owns Flynn's and every November they have a big night at the store devoted to all things bling. There are Brighton give-aways, free gift cards with purchase and the unveiling of the new line of purses and jewelry(plus free massages, food and prizes). It's tons of fun. (My brother did not pay me for this plug-- but he should, huh?). Ha, ha. Hint, hint. Jewelry is always nice....

0 comments: