Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, October 9, 2009

Sisterly Love

Reese asked her dad to "take a picture of baby Kean holding me"... so here ya go!


I have huge news to report. My parents finally heard on the house they put an offer on 5 months and 3 days ago-- they got it!!! Yipee, kai, yay! So much for the "short" in "short sale". They still have their home to sell in Vegas-- so if anyone knows of any good Realtors in my ol' hometown, shoot me a note. Perfect timing for the approval on the house up here. My mom is heading home on Monday. Hopefully she and my dad will be heading up to their new "home" soon. Cool stuff.

2 comments:

Blakeley said...

Wow, that IS cause to celebrate! How nice that would be to have your parents so close...permanently! Hope they can get their NV home sold in a timely manner. Reese is such a cute big sister.

The Good Life on Less! said...

Very exciting news on the house ... now when we come up to visit, we'll have another place to stay ... they won't even notice us ... we are very quiet! ;)