Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, October 5, 2009

Family Night

Our friend Brittany, who used to work for Byron sent home some gifts for Kean tonight. She dared Byron to wear the monkey bib. So here it is. Brittany also bought Kean his first Boy Scout "Pine Wood Derby" car-- which is hilarious because Byron is to be understated here-- not the biggest fan of Scouting.

Greer just wanted me to take a picture of her holding her little brother. Who can resist that request?
My mom took Reese to Weiser today to take my Grandmother home from her trip. So Kean and I had a very quiet house-- I even got two cat naps. Heaven!
The nurse comes tomorrow to weigh him-- I'm hoping he'll have hit the 7 pounder mark.

3 comments:

mle said...

Better watch out! Kean looks like he is holding on pretty tight to that pinewood derby car. Having 2 scouter myself, I can say it's fun!

karen said...

I just love these little happy family photos--Kean is a loved little boy. And can I tell you that Pinewood Derby is a source of contention and is of the devil? The dads get all in a dither and competetive and freaky and mean and the kids really don't make the actual cars and the kids that do actually make their own cars (like they're supposed to) come in last and hate their dads and cry and it's a wonderful night! I keep waiting for the General Conference decree that the church will no longer be sponsoring Pinewood Derbies. have fun!

I'm done now. sorry.

but I do love that family photo!

Karson said...

I am planning on life being like what your husbands bib says. "monkey see, monkey do"

What a beautiful family. Izzy got home today...we're so excited!

Karson and Betsy