Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, October 2, 2009

Home, home on the range...

Byron, Craig and the girls made it to Montana safe and sound. Greer did toss her cookies twice in the truck from the windy roads. But they all survived. They even stopped halfway, hiked into some hot springs and went swimming.
Back at the ranch, my mom, St. Dee took Reese and my brother's children to lunch and a movie. That meant a nice, quiet house for me-- and a nap when Kean took a nap. Big sigh of contentment from me... I'm actually feeling slightly human today.
Oh, Kean is almost 7 pounds. Yup, you read that right. He's thriving at home-- exactly where he's supposed to be! Now if I can just keep Reese from smothering him to death with attention.

1 comments:

Blakeley said...

Whoa, big boy! That's so awesome that he's thriving so much--SO glad to hear that! I'm so happy that you were able to have a nice nap, too!