Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Rodenator

Oh my!  I just came across this picture while looking for another one.
Yes, this is my dear, sweet husband -  out killing gophers.
Stop snickering, We really do live in the country - God's country, as I like to refer to it.
However, we were reminded last week that we are not quite in heaven (yet).
An hour after dinner, the water in my kitchen sink slowed down to a trickle... and then nothing, nada, zip.
It took Byron a few hours to solve the mystery.
Gophers, vols or prairie dogs-- whatever, had chewed through the wires to our well.
Fun stuff, especially for Byron.
Lot's of digging and pulling new wires etc.
Grandpa Bodily let us hook up to his well so we could have water since it took a few days to get fixed.
But I thought you'd love this pic....

1 comments:

Marti said...

Endlessly amazed that you keep this man all to yourself. *sigh*