Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Off to a Good Start...

We were up before the sun this morning.
Holland is just kind of excited about turning 10.
I have to share the sweetest moment... so far...
One of Holland's before school chores is to bring
Roxy, our bunny down from the playhouse to
her outside pen.
(We have to lock her up at night to keep her safe from the owls, hawks and the fox that
live on our property).
This morning, Greer got Roxy for Holland... saying:
"This is my first birthday present for you, since so far, all I've given you
is my love."

2 comments:

Ilona said...

I love your blog...I love your family...tell Holland that I love her and wish her a happy birthday!

The Good Life on Less! said...

It's hard to type holding an ice pack with my left arm, but I had to write about this one .... I just told Brett if one of our boys doesn't marry sweet Greer, I'm going to be disappointed! She reminds me of my sweet Grandma! ps-love the trash bag dresses & The Rodenator ... forgot about that pic! :)