Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Afternoon

We all gathered at my mom and dad's house for a perfect afternoon of good food and good fun.
I love how my kids love their cousins and their cousins love my kids.

 Here's one of the few moments where Reese was actually holding still.
We adults spent a lot of time holding still-- it was a nice lazy afternoon.

 Dana and I clearly called each other in the a.m. to coordinate our attire...
 Momma Mia made a fabulous Easter meal (as always).
 It was about torture getting the kids to eat dinner first.  We hid candy filled eggs
throughout the house and you can see they were chomping at the bit...
I'm sorry to say my camera battery died after this one... so this is the best you get.
Trust me, they got TONS of goodies.  And even a golden egg each (filled with a few bucks from Grandpa).
Oh, to be a kid again.

0 comments: