Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free From The Wires

Breathing Free
Ahhhh, finally, a good night's rest.
No alarms.
I called the Doctor this morning to get a
release to turn in all of his Oxygen machines.
As far as I'm concerned, he's ready to
graduate to freedom.

 New Ears
Take a close look at his ears.
Yep.  He got hearing aids last week.
I thought we would be able to dodge those... but his E.N.T. felt his hearing loss was enough that he should have them... especially during these years when he's trying to learn to talk.
I haven't noticed that they've made a
huge difference but he's not fighting them as much as I had thought he would.

Sticky Residue
He still has some sticky residue on his
cheeks that I can't get rid of yet.
But that sure beats the Oxygen tubing, eh?

1 comments:

StephensonFamily said...

I remember when Luke was on oxygen when he was a tiny baby. He had those sticky circles on his cheeks forever it seemed like! Im lov'n the new blue bling for Kean!
~Megan