Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hit The Road Jack...

They came and picked up the ol' Oxygen machine and all the
paraphernalia that went with it...
I won't miss that alarm going off in the beginning of the night,
the middle of the night and the end of the night.
Good grief, what a relief!
I will also now, hopefully, be able to find the energy to fix
this annoying blog problem and get back to my regular look.
Thanks for the patience.
P.S.  Greer turns 8 next month.
She told me yesterday that she will be so glad to finally have all that gum out of her body.
I was like, "what?"
Evidently, she was told way back that if you swallow gum, it takes about
seven years to get out of your system.
She figures she swallowed a lot of gum as a toddler and now it will finally be gone.

3 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Yay! I am so glad that all those machines are gone. Now it means more rest for all of you.
I am happy that he is doing much better. What a relief. It is hard to watch little ones get that sick. He is a tough little guy. He has had his fair share of stuff.
I think he looks cute with his hearing aids. It will be a whole new world for him now.
Wow, Greer turns 8! They grow up so fast. Loved that she really listened when someone told her it would take 8 years to get the gum out of their bodies. Look at all the great things they are learning! :)
Sure miss and love ya! Tell everyone hi for me.

The Good Life on Less! said...

oh, that girl is cute!

Marti said...

That Greer... thinking ahead for you! (Was there going to be one massive trip to the bathroom or was she, uh... nevermind.)