Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Double Digits!

 Ten years ago tonight, Byron and I rushed to the hospital.
Our lives were forever changed with the arrival of our black haired beauty.
Yes, I did say black hair.  If she hadn't of come out of my body, I would've questioned where she came from.  Within a few months, her roots were very blond.  In fact, people actually stopped me in the store
to ask me if I was coloring my infant's hair!!!  We loved her crazy looks-- and dubbed her Cruella.
I can't believe little Miss Holland's 10th birthday is tomorrow!
And I'm wondering how in the world did we get here?
The two of us made 3 dozed cupcakes for her to take to school tomorrow.
 Grandpa and Grandma Bodily (our beloved neighbors) can't join us tomorrow,
so they came over tonight for left over cupcakes to celebrate a little early.
Holland didn't mind at all.
 Oh, I love this girl.  She's creative, fun and funny.
A few days ago, she and Greer surprised us with these fancy dresses.
My stash of garbage bags is quite depleted... but they sure had fun getting
all dressed up to do their chores.
 I  love how Holland is her sister's best friend.
I love how smart she is, how she thinks and how she is so sweet and helpful with Kean.
Happy Birthday dear Holland!
P.S.  You wonder what Kean thinks of all these crazy girls in the house!

0 comments: