Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, December 17, 2010

Party Central

Today was the last day of school for the girls until 2011.  And I don't think there was much learning going on.  Greer came home and said her day was "AWESOME"...  between hot cocoa, a party, watching a movie and on and on... I'd have said the same thing.
Elly picked Reese up this afternoon.  On her birthday back in July, she had promised she'd take Reese out for a movie-- and finally, one came out that was just perfect for her.  They went to see Tangled, the new Disney flick about Rapunzel.  Reese loved it!  And I got lots of presents wrapped-- so I loved it too!

 I attempted to get a picture of Kean's front tooth making its debut.  Sorry it's so bad.  Greer says it looks like I'm picking his nose.  I'm not.
 And finally, we'd like to introduce you to our newest family members-- Greer and Reese named this one Comet-- because it's Christmas time.
And Holland named this lil' boy Skid Steer, Skid  for short.  I, personally, was hoping they'd go for Sir Loin and Sir Ribeye.
So if you are counting, let's see, that brings us to a mom and a dad, three girls, one boy, one dog, one rabbit, two cows and 20 thousand bees.

0 comments: