Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, December 10, 2010

16 Months Old

By the way, Kean was a dream on the trip.  And I swear he was quite the little celebrity-- the most popular person in our little group.  I think everyone wanted to meet the little guy who fought so hard to make it into this world. 
And today, he is sixteen months old!  Wow. 
He's growing (finally) and are you ready for his/mine/ours big news?
He has two teeth starting to poke through.  His first two!
We are thrilled and he sure likes playing with the little nubs with his tongue.
In case you want the gory details-- the first tooth is his top, front, right tooth.
The second tooth is also on the upper right side, about three from the front.  And yikes, it is sharp and pointy!
I'll try and snap a picture of our little vampire!
P.S.  Surreal moment of the trip:  a guy I was talking with at the funeral lives in Arizona.  When he found out my maiden name was Leavitt, he asked me if I had ever met or knew a woman who used to be a TV news woman in Phoenix.  Ahem.  That would be me.

1 comments:

Tawna said...

I saw you posted your blog address to a friend on Facebook. I couldn't resist looking at it :) Hope you have a good week!