Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ohhh Baby!

Holland did it! She captured a picture of Kean smiling. Actually, she snapped off several really cute ones. You'll see.

In case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of a therapy session with Maureen, Kean's O.T.
Okay, these next two picture, I'd like to title... "Hello, Ladies"...


Hopefully, you're seeing his cute little personality coming out. My friend, Diane (we both grew up in Vegas) was here visiting and we used her camera. I, personally, think Kean was showing off for her. Diane sells therapeutic grade essential oils-- and we're trying out a few. So far, her lavender has worked wonders on our mosquito bites. No more itching. Who would've ever thought lavender? I remember trying toothpaste, Calamine lotion-- you name it, when I was a child. Holland is trying a concoction for her allergies and I'm putting some diffused oil on Kean to help with his uber congestion. I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

That is one cute smile!!!! Kean looks like he doing so well. Are you going to the NICU picnic in August? Hopefully! We are coming to it. Happy 4th of July.

Anita said...

Very cute!

Shellee said...

Those were great pictures! We almost answered back, "Well, hello to you too."

I'm going to have to try the lavender oil on my mosquito bites, we're heading north for a week and I'm like a sugar cube to those insects. Thanks in advance.

Marti said...

Kean is quite The Ladies Man!

Does your friend have a website with these amazing oils for sale? Perhaps a link might be in order?

Diane said...

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with your family. Thanks for hosting me. And I loved seeing your mom and dad and brother and his kids. Reminded me of old times. Your kids are absolutely amazing. I loved my time with your girls so much. Kean is as adorable as I expected. I was happy to finally meet him. Hugs and kisses to you all.

The Good Life on Less! said...

Good job Holland!