Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pesky Mosquitoes

A few of you have asked how to get some of that miracle lavender oil that takes the itch out of 'squito bites. Email me at lonleavitt@yahoo.com and I'll send you a link. The company also sells an oil blend that keeps mosquitoes at bay. It's supposedly 10 times stronger than Deet-- but safer-- I haven't tried it yet. But I hate spraying my kids with Deet (especially Kean)-- so I think I will have to try it out.
We had a great 4th of July-- I'll post some pics soon.

1 comments:

Diane said...

Here is a link that will provide more information on Terra Shield. It really does work and is all natural. My husband used it on his last Italian trip where the mosquitoes are large and the bites or torturous. The lavender is amazing on insect bites if you forget your terrasheild blend.

http://doterrablog.com/all-natural-bug-repellent-that-worksHe said they stayed away using one drop that he rubbed on his arms and neck.

Also you can contact Lonni or I for more information. doterra7200@gmail.com.

My doterra website is www.mydoterra.com/diane

Happy oiling!