Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Playtime

Ahh the goings on around the Barker house. The girls took Kean up to their room while I got some work done. Welcome to the doctor's office. Reese is on the bed on the left with her legs bandaged. Then it was Kean's turn to be the patient patient. He stayed perfectly still while they fussed and bandaged the poor boy. Guess he's had lots of hospital practice.

Then on Sunday, they turned the diaper box into a customized car for Kean.
One thing we can say for sure is the boy is LOVED....
By the way, last week, I broke down and talked Aunt Dana into giving Kean his first real haircut. I couldn't stand the "comb over" dripping into his eyelashes any longer.


He now looks even more like a little boy instead of a baby. But dumb me, I didn't get any pictures of the "finished" do. So I'll get that done and post soon.

1 comments:

Nick said...

When my #3 was little, his brothers put him in his lego dumptruck and pushed him around. At least they have someone to entertain them 24/7 so you don't have to! :)