Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ta Dum Dum instead of Ta Da

So I promised Reese I'd make her a princess birthday cake when we got home from camping. I'm not really sure where I went wrong-- but this is truly the ugliest cake I've ever made. My frosting colors all turned out wrong-- the consistency was runny-- the spray color highlighter I used ran and caused the colors to bleed. In short, it was a mess.
But... and here's the important part-- Reese thought her cake was beeeyoootiful. So there. We even invited my cousins and their boys over to help celebrate. See Derek in the orange shirt? He is Reesey's favorite, most bestest friend in the world. (Remember when I told you last week that she faked out of church with a phantom case of the allergies? We finally got to the bottom of it all-- the why. She just said Derek wasn't there, so she didn't want to go! Oy, what is she going to be like as a teenager?!?!?).

Notice, Reese got all dressed up for the big occasion. She's in heaven with Derek by her side. I'm hot sure he knows what to think of Miss Thang.
Since it's summertime, the girl keep playing musical beds. For the most part (they have their moments), these girls love each other. I couldn't resist posting this sweet little picture of Greer.
Sweet dreams!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

These photos are so sweet! Your girls and Kean are darling!