Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Going, going, gone

I can't believe June is almost over. Every day has been run, run, run. We've been doing a ton of swimming at Grandpa Bodily's (Kean went for his first real dip the other day and loved it) and yesterday and today, the girls have been selling lemonade and cookies at a neighbor's garage sale. I just put Reese down for a nap. Get this-- and remember she's only 3-- she asked me if when she gets bigger, if, I'd teach her how to drive. I told her yes, but it will be a while until she's old enough. She literally gushed: "Oh, thank you mommy. I can't wait!" Pray tell me, what is a three year old doing obsessing about learning how to drive? She is truly 3 going on 18!
Kean's "comb over" is getting long enough, it's drooping into one of his eyes. And as much as I like the rakish, bad boy hair in the face look-- I'm leaning toward cutting it. I think it's time. So unless many of you have some strong feelings or valid arguments as to why I shouldn't do it-- speak or forever hold your peace!

2 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

My hubbie's culture says it's bad luck to cut babies hair before 1 year, so I always waited, but it was hard, when the hair was hanging in the eyes! :)

Sherri said...

Wow he has such shiny pretty hair. He is a cute kid and will look good with whatever you decide. I keep CC's hair short since she doesn't have a lot of it. ;) It's slowly growing. Would this be the first haircut?