Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wacky Weather

Geez, we've had some pretty funky weather of late. It was nearly 100 degrees today (the hottest, by far, this year) and then tonight-- high winds, thunder, lightning (or as Reese calls it: flashening) and then rain. We were swimming and had to cut it short. A few nights ago, my mom and I went to the Idaho Shakespeare's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. My brother, Doug and his family were all with us. We took in a yummy dinner and picnicked before the big show. The version we saw was set in the 60's to the Beatles's music. It was fabulously fun. We all loved it-- and even though is smelled like rain and started blowing pretty good a few times-- we dodged the rain. Thanks mom, for the hot date!

1 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

That sky the other night was beautiful! I was driving home and enjoying watching the lightening against that orange/pink glow! I had a girlfriend who lost her 7 yr old girl to surgeon's error during heart surgery. Devastating, to say the least. But they have survived and kept the faith as a family. Does your cousin have other children? I think that helps. You survive for them.