Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Smotherly" Love

Kean eats up any attention he can get from his family. Thankfully, he gets lots of it from his sisters--- especially Reese.

The girls have started saying they wish Kean wasn't their brother because they love him so much they want to marry him!!!
I mentioned earlier this week that he is now 5 months old (4 mo. adjusted age)-- so here's a few pictures I took with his 4 month card.
I don't think God makes 'em any cuter, eh?And finally, it's Adios Amigo. This weekend I'm hoping to say my goodbyes to the ol' Christmas tree. The girls have begged us not to take it down-- but I'm soooo ready. I can't believe how much space all the Christmas clutter-- ooops, I mean decorations take.

3 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Loved the pictures! Kean, what a handsome little guy he is and I just have to tell you because I forgot to last Sunday, I LOVED Reese's dress! It was so adorable. I am so glad that he is getting so much attention. He is so loved!
By the way, I can't believe your Christmas tree has lasted this long.
Also, email me at chilenachica02@yahoo.com and I will add you to our list of invites for our blog.

mle said...

He is a cute little guy! Happy 4 month to Kean. And, without ever having met Reese, I can tell what a lively, fun character she is.

Anita said...

I can't believe Kean is already 4 months old. It's amazing how the time on the outside goes so much faster than the time on the inside.