Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, January 9, 2010

M.O.Y.

It's official. My mother is (in my eyes) MOTHER OF THE YEAR! Listen to what she's done now! Last night, she and my dad took the three girls for a sleepover. Okay, that may not sound like a big deal to you-- but to me it was sweet, sweet peace. Byron, Kean and I hung out, had a nice dinner and then worked on dubbing over my video tapes to DVD. And there are about a gazillion of them. All those old TV stories (15 years worth)--- aye, yie, yie-- you should see my hair styles! What was really fun though, was watching our wedding video from nearly 11 years ago. It was such fun to see all the friends and relatives and how we've all grown old!!
So that's what I'm doing today. More dubbing.
My mom is taking the girls to see a movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeaquel. I'll let you know if she survives.

2 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Moms are great! I miss having my mom here with me sooooo much! You're lucky!

Marti said...

Hey Lonnie,

What system did you use for that transfer project?

I used a "dazzler," but it darn near drove me crazy. That thing doesn't seem to want to transfer for more than 10-15 minutes per take. Then I have to start over.

Just... curious.