Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gentle Readers I have not forgotten you...

If you don't get my crack about "gentle readers"... that means you are much younger than me! I had all these great plans to post some pictures-- but Byron left the camera (and the pictures I was going to post on it) over at my parents house. So sigh...
My folks are in Vegas. While they are gone, Byron and his brother Craig are fixing a leaky roof and a few other problems with the house. It's so slow at work-- I'm thinkin' maybe they should start up a "Mr. Handyman" business. Remember, Byron's nickname is McGyver-- and between the two the them, they can fix anything!! Really.
Kean had his big 5 month birthday on Sunday. 4 month birthday if you listen to the Doctor's and do the "adjusted age thing". Kinda strange that he still hasn't ventured out much and met many people and here he is already this old. I figure by the time we get around to blessing him (in the LDS church it's like a Christening), he'll be about ready to start dating and driving! We'll just keep plugging along until Spring. Only a few more months.

1 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

I'm not younger than you, and Ella wasn't dedicated (as we SDA's say) until this past Thanksgiving while we were in San Diego! So, you can relax in the knowledge you've got lots of time to bless him and still beat us! LOL!