Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, January 28, 2011

His Turn

 We're at it again.  Breathing treatments galore (which he hates). 
Kean started wheezing a week ago. 
I took him in on Wednesday and the poor boy has pneumonia.
Not the same type as Reese had two weeks ago. 
No fever, just a cough and a horrible wheeze.
His, they think, is a bacterial infection in his lungs.
So we've been to the doctor's office yesterday and the day before.
We were supposed to go in today, but hallelujah... the boy sounds somewhat better today!
So I'm rebelling.  No visits until next week!
Excuse the pun, but I'm sick of doctors!
 Reese is doing everything in her power to keep Kean entertained.
She made a huge mess... oops, I mean a fort.

Lucky for me, other than one day, Kean has felt pretty good considering.
And blessing of all blessings, he's sleeping well at night.
Momma especially appreciates that!

0 comments: