Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Full Speed Ahead

I have some good news to report.  At weigh-in today (geez, he sounds like a wrestler),
the Doc said Kean has gained 12 ounces in a little over a month.
He's also grown an inch and a quarter.
So all that shoving food down him and mixing his milk with Carnation Instant Breakfast  is paying off
(which, by the way, looks like I'm feeding my baby chocolate milk-- I've had some interesting
comments)!
On the not so exciting news front, I took Kean to another doctor-- the ENT and the 3 weeks on antibiotics did not do the trick and solve his ear problems. 
On January 20th, he will have a little surgical procedure to clean out the gook in his inner ears
(I'm sure that's exactly the way it is described in medical terms)
and get some tiny, little tubes put into his ears.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I had tubes when I was a kid. I was in 3rd or 4th grade. At least Kean is young enough to not know what is going on.

The Good Life on Less! said...

Hopefully the tubes will solve the problem ... very cool on the growth front ...