Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dressed For Success

Reese came to me the other morning - all dressed and ready for the day.  She told me that this is exactly how she wants to look when she is all grown up.  Except, she doesn't want the straps across her shoes and she wants them to be high heels.  But other than that, this is the look she's going for.
Go figure. 
 Kean, on the other hand, never worries about high heels and strappy sandals. 
 He just happy looking handsome in his "Funny Bones" hoodie
Grandma Klingler sent him for Christmas.

See why the first words out of all the girls mouths (including mine) each morning
are Hello Handsome!

2 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Well, at least she has good taste! The other day, Ella informed that she thinks she needs to go shopping with me now. When I asked why, she said, "Because I don't really like some of the clothes you buy me!" LOL!

Sherri said...

Cute pics & Happy Birthday... I would like to escape to that pretty snowy area and make a snow angel and yell "calgon take me away" ;) Looks like lots of fun!