Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Her Million Dollar Idea

If you are a regular reader of this blog,
you know the girls have been saving for Disneyland.
And you know that the fire burned up their money making enterprise--
 all the raspberries and blackberries.
They and we are hoping for a comeback crop this summer.
Meanwhile, they are trying to figure out ways to make up for the loss.
Here came Reese with the idea of the century.
Reese:  "Mom, I have the best idea."
Me:  "Okay, I'm ready, give it to me."
Reese:  "You know that game, Beenopolee (Monopoly), we can take all the money from it and put it in the Disneyland Fund.  Then we'll have enough!!!"

Oh, if only it were so easy.

1 comments:

Chuck said...

I wish I could use monopoly money! I have many different versions of the game, so I would be rich. I have at least 5 versions of monopoly.