Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Her Turn

After asking me, oh, only about a gazillion times, the big day finally arrived. Reese started preschool today. She's by far the tiniest in her class-- but boy howdy, does she pack some punch into that little body. This is Miss Amber (my good friend and Reesey's new preschool teacher). I don't know who's more excited... Reese or me. She'll be going three days a week and on Wednesdays-- it's cooking day. They'll be learning to make tortillas, banana bread-- this week, Rice Crispy treats. I think she'll be in heaven.

All I know is she was pretty darn excited about her first day and raring to go back for more.
Now with all three girls in school, summer is officially over. Grandpa Bodily closed the ol' swimming hole over the holiday weekend. But not before we all got lots of swimming in. Here's cute Grandma Bodily reading a story to the girls after dinner.
And last night we went over to my parents house for a BBQ. Can I say again how much I LOVE having them living here??? Anyway, we had smoked ribs (thanks to my big brother) and watched the Boise State game. At one point, it was a bit too quiet in the house. So guess what we found the little girls up to? Picking all of Grammy's flowers and making perfume.
Luckily they didn't pick all of Grammy's flowers. I think we caught them just in time.

0 comments: