Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I looovvee Mother's Day. Do you want to know why? I absolutely adore all those homemade gifts the kids make. I tell ya, there's nothing better. Take this little goodie from Greer: She made a book at school- here are a few highlights:

This is my personal favorite: did you know I am 15 feet tall and weigh 100 pounds?
And did you know my favorite TV show is the NOS (News)?
And check out what I love to eat: Bens (or beans).
Classic! And here are just a few of my Mother's Day treasures. GiGi made me the bookmark out of clay and the hot pink fan for hot flashes. Holland made the heart pin (which I proudly wore to church yesterday)!
We had dinner with my favorite mom of all-- my mom. It was a lovely, lovely day. Happy belated Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Actually, Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there-- I have several friends who are not moms per se... but they are still great role models to me and my girls.

0 comments: