Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Monopoly Money

This is sooo crazy. A friend of mine (she was at my wedding) that I used to work with at CBS in LA... just won the largest lottery pay-out in history. Get this-- a whopping quarter of a billion dollars. Jacki and her husband won 266 million dollars. They're taking a lump sum pay-out and will walk away with over a cool 150 mil. Boy oh boy is her life about to change. If I ever win the lotto, I'd change my name before claiming it. But of course, one has to play it to ever win.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

Can you imagine the taxes on that amount!?!?

Anyway, we aren't looking to move out of state anymore, we need to be near family and support.

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Wow!

Marti said...

They are friends of yours?

Lonni, I am so happy for her and her husband.

I heard this hilarious story about her and this horrid person at the desk of another station (where I worked)... and she had the smarts to not take it... to walk out.

I really am so happy for her. I hope the two of them live happily ever after. :)

The Good Life on Less! said...

Wow ... do you think she'd buy me a new truck? :)