Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Deja Vu

I swear I have good reason for being out of commission with this blog.
Kean has been up all night the past three nights.
Every hour, like clockwork.
Now we know why...
the dreaded Strep.
Again.  (Been there, done that-- last month)!
I'm hoping the antibiotics will let him (and us) sleep tonight.
 We had an action packed fourth before Kean got sick...
We did fireworks at my brother's place (since we can't
even light a single sparkler on our hill)!
 Somehow, (probably because he didn't have his hearing aids on) Kean
slept through the snap, crackles and pops.
He did wake up at the end, though, for the grand finale.
It was the funniest thing... he was mesmerized by the fireworks
and the minute they were out, he'd giggle and laugh.
So very, very cute.

1 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

So sorry that Kean has strep throat. I have alot of great remedies for that if you are interested. Works like a charm everytime and we don't have to worry about anitbiotics.
Glad you had a good 4th. Funny that Kean can sleep through all that without his hearing aids. I need some of those.
Hope you are doing well. Sure love and miss ya!