Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Slice of Heaven

Lucky us!
My favorite intern clear back from when I was working at KPNX in Phoenix came to visit last night.
Micaela brought her baby, Maisey and we met her husband, Martin for the first time.
Martin is a chef and happens to own a successful bakery in Salt Lake.
And aren't we the fortunate ones... Martin came bearing a gift.
A very, very tasty gift.... something he just whipped up, I'm sure.
 The girls had a grand time playing outside...
 hanging out with sweet baby Maisey.
Silly me didn't get any pics of Micaela or Martin.
I can blame it on Maisey being so darn cute
and the cake being so darn yummy.
Now for the Keanster update.
We visited his ENT doc today.
And we are scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 6:45 a.m. (Yawn)!
He'll suction out the goop in his ear, replace the tube and take a good look at the other ear.
I'm expecting all to go well.

0 comments: