Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Between a Rock and a Shattered Place

Ouch!
Byron was taking Holland and Reese shopping for a birthday present for Greer a week ago...
a shopping spree that is gonna be an expensive one.
Look what happened to the moon roof on my car!
 It appears some hoodlum pre-teen boys
(who have clearly been raised by wolves instead of responsible parents)
were out chucking fist sized rocks into traffic.
Lucky us... we win best timing.
Huge bummer!
P.S.  the hoodlum/wolf boys were never caught.

4 comments:

karen said...

my goodness I'm just glad it didn't go all the way through and knock someone in the head!

I just keep thinking of that story about the boys who threw that frozen turkey off the overpass onto a car windshield and broke EVERY ONE of the facial bones of a lady--and she forgave them--remember that news story?

so basically I'm glad you guys are ok... :0

they got the gift at least, right?!

Melissa Snyder said...

That is terrible! I can't believe kids do that. I just want to ring their bloody necks when they do annoying things like that. No respect for their fellow beings.
Glad you guys weren't hurt.

Anonymous said...

you are a B*tch for blaming their parents. you do not know their background story nor what drrove them to do this. Maybe they saw your stupid expensive vehicle and decide to teach your stuck up mormon a$$ a lesson. BTW I was not raised by wolves and look how I just spoke to you. Must be you that is the problem. I come from two very educated lawyers liberals who taught me equality before judgments. Who gives you the authority to pass judgments on another women's child. Shame on you

Sherri said...

I'm so glad your OK that is very scary! Wow Sara certainly has some strong opinions. I think she's the one judging... just saying.