Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Momma Mia Mucho Magnifico!

I took the girls out on a hot date last night.
They picked the restaurant-- Smoky Mountain Pizza...
and then we all headed to the theatre for Momma Mia.
Reese sat on my lap for the three hour extravaganza.
She said she had to because she didn't have a booster seat!
She also asked if those were real people down there on the stage
because it didn't quite look like the movie.
They were great, as was the production.
It was a bit edgier than I had hoped-- thank goodness it all went over their heads.
They just loved bee-bopping to the music.
They know every word to every song.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Congrats on a great night out. And are you color coordinating your blogs to your outfits now? Tres chic!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

What a great night! I love the picture. I could use a night out with my girls. We have a movie theater just a mile away, but haven't gone for awhile.