Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello Home.

Just as I suspected, the funeral was amazing!
I'm so glad I got to go. 
I have a few pictures I'll try and post from the snowy trip.
The roads were crazy but it was so worthwhile.
Meanwhile, nothing's changed here at home.
Reese was in with Kean this morning and yelled out to us-- all excited:
"Guess what?!?!?  Kean just said the Pledge of Allegiance!"
Yes, a bit of a stretch for a boy who is still just babbling.
I think she's getting caught up in the excitement of his getting close to saying momma
 and even closer to crawling!

She came "dressed" for dinner the other night in this little get-up.
Of course, she announced, "don't I look just beautiful?"
Gotta love this girl!

2 comments:

Marti said...

That is a great color on her, but... exactly what is she wearing?

The Good Life on Less! said...

Your blogs about Reese remind me so much of Eli. Today he was telling me how he wants people to stop looking at him because he is so beautiful. Seriously.