Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, October 25, 2010

Random Bravery

I had to take Kean into St. Luke's today for some blood work. They are trying to figure out the level of medication to give him for his thyroid issue. My brave little boy didn't cry when they gave him the big poke in the arm. He scrunched up his face, his lower lip quivered... but he kept it together.
Now get this... he totally lost it and sobbed when I took off the band-aid tonight. Go figure.

My mom is taking Holland to the Boise State vs. Louisiana Tech football game tomorrow night. It's supposed to hit a high of 48 and be cold and rainy. Yikes!
On the bright side, if she comes home as a Popsicle, I won't have to scramble to come up with a Halloween costume for her later this week, eh?

1 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Clint would be jealous (about the game ... and about the cool Boise weather).

Stac