Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed...

I'm sorry I haven't posted. We just returned from a 9 day trip to Montana. Byron's father has not been doing well. And while we were there, he took a pretty good fall. He was hospitalized on Wednesday but then, after we had left and were headed back to Eagle, we got a call that he was slipping quickly. He passed away on Saturday. He was a few weeks shy of 92 and lived a long, full life. It's sad but also a relief. He did not want to leave the farm and yet, after his fall, a nursing home was inevitable. So I'm glad he didn't have to go through that.
We did manage to have some bright spots in our very stressful trip. I'll post some pictures later.

1 comments:

Nick said...

Sorry to hear about Byron's dad, but you're right. Sometimes it's better-especially when they're in poor health for awhile. Wishing you peace.