Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sweets for the Sweet!

Aunt Rachel just sent some new pictures she took the night of Kean's big soiree'. I couldn't resist sharing. I don't think he quite knew what to think of the big red blob in front of him. ... the lighting of the candle...

...or of the big crowd watching his every move.
"What's all the fuss about?"
"Oh... now I see what I've been missing!"
We moved him to his high chair for "mess control". I think this was his first real taste of birthday cake!

6 comments:

Chuck said...

I love Kean's face in the last picture.
I remember when Holland turned 1 and she was covered in cake and feeding cake to Zoe.

Sherri said...

Love the last picture! CC is excited for her birthday so she can "blow out the fire"!

Marti said...

Oh my gosh! He makes the best fun faces! He is just THE BEST!

The Good Life on Less! said...

The last picture is priceless!

Anita said...

I have to say I think the last pic is an "award winner!"

Whitney said...

I get that same face every time I have dessert.