Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer + Cousins = FUN!

Aye, yai, yai... this summer is sliding to an end. We finished up school supply shopping yesterday. My mom is a saint (I know I say this all the time) for coming and helping me wrangle 4 kiddos and too many stops. And while we didn't go on any huge trips this summer, my kids have some great memories.


Grandpa Bodily has been most generous with his pool. Not only does he let my kids swim almost daily-- he lets the cousins dive in too.

And now for a special treat-- the first time I've captured it on camera. Each year, Grandpa Bodily (our darling neighbor) surprises the kids with this little get-up!


Kind of reminds me of an older version of "Where's Waldo"! Suffice it to say, it's a summer highlight. I sure missed it last year. And this year he had quite the audience!

0 comments: