Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

My very brave mother had all the granddaughters over to her new house to make Christmas candy-- the good stuff-- homemade caramel, dipped cherry chocolates, turtles etc. Each of the girls are making "centers" for their chocolates--- Holland picked lemon, Greer and Reese both picked pineapple. Grammy had to help Reesey make her "marble" centers-- hers kept looking like little flat pancakes.

Here's the cherry chocolates getting dipped..... yum!
Kean worked his tail off as you can see!
Once dipped, they were put in the garage to set. I can feel the pounds leaping to my hips just from looking at them.... That's Greer clear down there acting like Vanna White.

3 comments:

Dawn Bushman said...

Wow. Okay, it's official: You're Wonder Woman. :o)

Merry Christmas to all of you!

http://christmedley.blogspot.com/

Nick said...

Love the Vana White pict. Reminds me of me at that age. LOVE your cute Christmas pict. with the tractors. Everyone is getting so big. Have a very Happy Chirstmas!

Mom said...

Lonni - "pounds leaping to my hips" = last thing you have to worry about. I have a Christmas card for you, by the way! Kate