Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, May 4, 2009

SUPRISE!

Really, we're just young girls trapped in "getting older" bodies. Eight of us got together to celebrate my dear friend Joannah's big 4-oh!. (She's the one in the crown). Other than the "bling" theme--- we all gave her jewelry, we did a spin off from the chick flick-- Momma Mia. We had the music blaring, Greek food and had silk scarves on us and everywhere. Wow, it's been years since I stayed up way too late, ate way too much and talked non-stop. Can I tell you it was glorious? Byron says in his next life he wants to come back as a woman. He says just imagine the *&^$# he would get if he called up the guys and said "let's get together for a slumber party.... whaddya think?"



1 comments:

Nick said...

Sounds like so much fun. I need to do that for my birthday!