Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Call My Parents Blessings

I survived! Last week I drove to Vegas (with a stop overnight in SLC) with my 2 year old! I have to say she was awesome. While I worked a trade show at the Sands, she was spoiled rotten by Grammy, Grandpa and Grandma Great. Can I just say how amazing my parents are? My folks played with Reese during the day and then had a yummy dinner for us each night. I was very spoiled. In fact, it was a bit of a shock to have to come back to Idaho and be a full-time mom again.
My dad-- the trooper-- came down to the trade show on set up day and take down day and saved my hide. I think I'll start calling him mule boy. Anyway, I couldn't have done it without them.
Byron stayed home with the two older girls. Perhaps, we should refer to them as the easier girls. He's gone on and on about what a breeze this mother thing is... I've learned my lesson. I had everything too organized and too covered for him. Never again.

0 comments: